Daycare was closed for a week in June, so we decided it would be a great time to spend the week at the cabin. Weather was less than ideal and we really only swam one day. The water was a bit cold, but we enjoyed the time regardless. We also found plenty of time to play ball, take a canoe ride, fish and relax!
Plus, I got some great shots of the boys playing by the water and walking with dad.

John busy building a sand castle. Dad helped, but wasn't really into being in the picture.

The boys ventured into the water, despite the less than ideal temperatures.

Nathan's lips were turning blue, but he was all smiles. It took quite the effort to get him to come out of the water. Note, that as always, a baseball (or in this case a softball) is never fair away. This ball may never be a part of a game again now that it is water logged.

The
Friedrichs Boys

I said " say cheese" and I got more than I expected.
John gave me his best and Nathan 'hammed' it up a bit.

It's rare, but even Mommy is in an occasional shot!

I love this picture of Joe and the boys on the dock.

The boys had a blast playing with sticks in the water.

My favorite picture from the weekend. I only wish John would have been in it too!