We took the boys to their first ever Twins game at the Metrodome. We figured we had to let them experience the Dome at least once before the new stadium is ready. With not being sure how the boys would fair we took them on a Sunday afternoon and sat in nosebleed seats just to the right of center field.
The game and the boys temperament were great. The Twins beat the Angels 3-1 and the boys enjoyed the game so much that we were able to stay the whole game. Nathan got excited and clapped at everything and the boys loved the cheers. Nathan even called "hit a home run" when Justin Morneau got up to bat and he actually hit a home run!
Dome food was a big hit too . . .plenty of popcorn, cotton candy and of course, Dome Dogs!
It was fun to go to the game as a family, but I do think I saw a lot more of it when just Joe and I attended!

Nathan and Daddy!
Our Great view!