John and I were putting together puzzles and I noticed he stopped helping. So I asked him about it and he replied "I'm just thinking."
So of course I wanted to know what he was thinking about so intensely. He told me "I just cannot figure out who I am going to marry . . .Melissa* or Kendra*"
Of course I chuckled and noted " You have plenty of time to figure that out!"
"I really want to marry Kendra," John said. And I told him that is fine.
"But if I do that, I will have to tell Melissa and she will look at me and yell 'WHAT!' and I don't want her to be mad at me," John said.
It made me laugh knowing the personalities of the little girls and I completely understood. John and I did chat a bit about how he has time to figure this out and that it's not always wise to follow the one who yells at you!
John decided to marry Kendra!
*note I did change the names of the little girls to protect their identities.