Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Playmates

The boys are now at the age that they actually entertain each other and play together It's fun to see them interact. I love when they laugh hysterically and play. Here are a few pictures of their fun together recently.
One day I could hear the boys giggling uncontrollably. When I found them they were both in one laundry basket and all smiles. So getting pictures of them was no problem.




John has decided that Nathan's play table is his computer. So he pulls up a chair so he can "work" like Mommy and Daddy. Nathan decided he needs to be part of the fun too and pulls up a chair to face him.


The boys found their sunglasses and thought they were so funny. They were quite the little posers for my camera. Nathan refused to take his glasses off for about an hour.